Berck-sur-Mer is located South of the Côte d’Opale, between the Baie de Somme and the Caps Blanc-Nez and Gris-Nez, only 2.30 hours away from Paris, Brussels and London.
From there, you can reach in an hour (by car) the main tourist sites of the region: Baie de Somme, Caps Blanc-Nez and Gris-Nez, Arras, Audomarois marshes, Amiens…
The resort is served by the A16 motorway
A carpooling area is available at the Rang-du-Fliers train station (7km)
If you come by electric car, a recharging point has been set up at the CINOS (Place du 18 juin)
The nearest train station is in Rang-du-Fliers (7km) from the beach of Berck and is served by the Lille-Calais-Boulogne-Amiens-Paris-nord line. A bus service (Line 2) links Rang-du-Fliers to Berck: https://ca2bm.monbus.mobi/2clock/lignes?n=4
- Etaples-sur-Mer station (17km) is served by the Arras-Boulogne line. A bus link (line 513) connects Etaples-sur-Mer to Berck.
info : https://www.voyages-sncf.com/
You can also take a taxi from the SNCF train stations to the Berck bus station
- ABC Taxi : +33 (0)6.07.32.02.24
- Stef' Taxi Berckois : +33 (0)6 07 43 35 34
- Taxi Cartier : +33 (0) 6 80 13 62 26
The station is served by the following extra-urban bus lines:
Find them on: https://ca2bm.monbus.mobi/
- Line 2 : SNCF Station Rang-du-Fliers - Berck-sur-Mer - https://ca2bm.monbus.mobi/2clock/lignes?n=4