Our quality commitments:
Our commitments to the Earth :
- Take part in selective sorting.
- Moderate the temperature of the heating system in winter. Prefer natural ventilation to air conditioning in summer.
- Turn off electrical appliances when we are away for more than 30 minutes - the copier and computers every evening.
- Carpool whenever possible.
- Write on our computers to avoid wasting paper.
- Print on both sides if possible in black and white and reuse unused printouts as drafts.
- Prefer objects produced in France and eco-responsible for the shop.
- Reuse office supplies as much as possible (cardboard folders, plastic pockets, paper clips, rubber bands etc.).
- Turn off the light after leaving the room.
- Save water and avoid using disposable plastic products.
The tourist office is also committed to:
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Facilitate any of your dealings.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- Provide free information on the local tourist offer.
- Display and broadcast its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you Internet access to check out tourist information on request.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays, during the high season.
- Answer your letters all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service staffed by people who speak at least two foreign languages.
- Provide tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- Provide you with access to its dedicated trilingual website, adapted for consultation via embedded media.
- Distribute its tourist information also on paper, translated into at least two foreign languages:
To all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and the level of classification;
Monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the usual rates, the periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and the telephone and postal contact details;
- Events and activities;
- Emergency telephone numbers;
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Display emergency telephone numbers outside.
- Present all the qualified offer of its intervention area for all clients.
- Give you access to the availability of classified accommodation.
- Deal with your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Respect the requirements of the QUALITE TOURISME™ mark.
- Put a tourist advisor at your disposal.
Establishments branded with the “Qualité Tourisme” mark and referenced by the office:
Hotels et Hotel restaurants